Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Jorge Cheirif, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Cheirif completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. He currently practices at Presbyterian Heart & Vascular Group and is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Cheirif is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hebrew, Spanish, Yiddish
Presbyterian Heart & Vascular Group
Presbyterian Heart & Vascular Group8440 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 610, Dallas, TX 75231 Existing Patients: (214) 345-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cheirif?
I had a very positive experience with Dr. Cheirif and his staff and highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cheirif has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cheirif frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Congenital Cardiac Conditions.
Dr. Cheirif's office is located at 8440 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 610, Dallas, TX 75231. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cheirif speaks Spanish, Yiddish, and Hebrew. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall