Dr. Jordan Tate, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Canton, GA. Dr. Tate completed a residency at Emory University. She currently practices at Alliance Fine And Pain Center and is affiliated with Northside Hospital Cherokee. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tate is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Alliance Fine And Pain Center
Alliance Fine And Pain Center2205 Riverstone Blvd Ste 101, Canton, GA 30114 Existing Patients: (770) 590-1078
- Mayo Clin Jacksonville, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Emory University Rollins School of Public Health, Other Education — 2009
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tate?
She has been my pain Dr since 2016 and has worked to lower my chronic pain over this time from and average pain score of 6 down to 2-3 on most days.
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital