Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jordan Tate, MD
Dr. Jordan Tate, MD is
- Mayo Clin Jacksonville, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Emory University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Emory University Rollins School of Public Health, Other Education — 2009
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tate?
Suffered with back for years, multiple surgeries. Had I met Dr Tate sooner I believe those surgeries would not have happened. Dr Tate placed a Spinal Cord Stimulator in my back and the relief was immediate. Over 2 yrs later and still mostly pain free. Can’t thank her enough.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Jordan Tate, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Tate's profile.
Dr. Tate in specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Tate frequently treats the following conditions: Low Back Pain, Back Pain and Radiculopathy. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Tate's office is located at 2205 Riverstone Blvd Ste 101 Canton, GA 30114. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Tate provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Jordan Tate, MD is affiliated with Wellstar Kennestone Hospital, Northside Hospital Cherokee, Piedmont Mountainside Hospital, Adventhealth Murray and Fannin Regional Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Jordan Tate, MD holds board certification in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
Dr. Jordan Tate, MD has a star rating of 4.5/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
- Adventhealth Murray
- Fannin Regional Hospital
Pain Solutions Treatment Centers2205 Riverstone Blvd Ste 101, Canton, GA 30114 (770) 590-1078
Pain Solutions Treatment Centers Woodstock Office300 Parkbrooke Pl Ste 390, Woodstock, GA 30189 (770) 590-1078
Alliance Spine And Pain Centers
Interventional Spine and Pain Mgmt Cntrs PC134 Riverstone Ter Ste 101, Canton, GA 30114 (770) 929-9033
Pain Solutions Treatment Center
Pain Solutions Treatment Centers400 Tower Rd NE Ste 350, Marietta, GA 30060 (770) 590-1078