Dr. Jordan Graybill, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Graybill completed a residency at West Penn Hosp/Temple U. He currently practices at Adventist Health Medical Group and is affiliated with Adventist Health Portland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Graybill is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Adventist Health Medical Group
Interventional Pain Clinic10000 Se Main St Ste 128, Portland, OR 97216 Existing Patients: (503) 251-6835
- Intervetional Spine and Pain Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- West Penn Allegheny Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- West Penn Hosp/Temple U, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Loma Linda University, Medical School — 2008
- Walla Walla University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Providence Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Graybill?
If you're looking for a Dr. that absolutely knows what he's doing (is an EXPERT), is genuinely caring, kind, will take the time to answer questions in a way you can understand, and works WITH you to address treatments and/or procedures, your search is over. I highly recommend Dr. GB. His office team is great too. You don't have to dread going to your appointments! Please allow him the opportunity to help you, too.
- Adventist Health Portland
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center