Dr. Joo Lee, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Winder, GA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at MetroWest Medical Center Framingham Union Hospital. He currently practices at Gwinnett Clinic and is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center Barrow. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Gwinnett Clinic175 N Broad St, Winder, GA 30680 (770) 868-1144
- Inha University / College of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- MetroWest Medical Center Framingham Union Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- MetroWest Medical Center Framingham Union Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
I had a pretty wild accident, which severed a vein my right hand. I had no choice, but to drive myself to the Gwinnett Clinic on a Saturday. With my hand wrapped up in an extra shirt I had, I walked into the clinic. Not to share to many graphics, blood was spilling out everywhere. Within a few minutes, the hand was examined, cleaned and wrapped up and I was directed to go to the hospital for further action. I cannot express my thankfulness enough, for Dr. Lee and his staff. Many Thanks!
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Barrow