Click here to compare with other Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Jonathon Salava, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Salava completed a residency at Marshall University Orthopaedics. He currently practices at KU Indian Creek Sports Medicine & Performance Center and is affiliated with Atrium Health Pineville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salava is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Orthocarolina Hip and Knee Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Marshall University Orthopaedics, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Marshall University, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2008
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- University of Kansas, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salava?
Great Dr, strong, personable, friendly, knowledgeable, knows his trade. I’d have three surgeries on my left hip, he did the forth hasn’t been long but this time it feels solid still in some nerve pain but it appears to be my back, long term prognosis very solid hip, take care of my back, I’ll be ready to rock and roll. 71 years young.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Salava frequently treats Joint Pain, Osteoarthritis, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Salava's office is located at 10730 Nall Ave Ste 200, Overland Park, KS 66211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salava has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Pineville
- Cabell Huntington Hospital
- Novant Health Charlotte Orthopedic Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital
KU Indian Creek Sports Medicine & Performance Center
Sports Medicine and Performance Center10730 Nall Ave Ste 200, Overland Park, KS 66211 (913) 588-1227
Orthocarolina2001 Vail Ave Ste 200, Charlotte, NC 28207 (704) 323-3523
The University of Kansas Health System
University of Kansas Hospital Transplant Center3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160 (785) 312-4143