Dr. Jonathon Salava, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Salava completed a residency at Marshall University Orthopaedics. He currently practices at University of Kansas Hospital Indian Creek Campus Pharmacy and is affiliated with Atrium Health Pineville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salava is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
University of Kansas Hospital Indian Creek Campus Pharmacy10710 Nall Ave, Overland Park, KS 66211 Existing Patients: (913) 689-2014
- Orthocarolina Hip and Knee Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Marshall University Orthopaedics, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Marshall University, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- University of Kansas, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salava?
Dr. Salava literally saved my life when I had an infected replacement hip. My wife and I are eternally grateful to this young man. He removed the infected hip (which he had not placed initially) then kept me in treatment at a recovery facility until they were able to put in a new hip. He is so smart. Tops in his field in the metro area of Kansas City.
- Atrium Health Pineville
- Cabell Huntington Hospital
- Novant Health Charlotte Orthopedic Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital