Dr. Jonathan Harrison, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harrison's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jonathan Harrison, MD is a hematology specialist in Watertown, NY. Dr. Harrison completed a residency at University of Illinois. He currently practices at Samaritan Medical Center and is affiliated with Uconn John Dempsey Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harrison is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University of Illinois, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Minnesota, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harrison?
Best doctor on planet earth! Nurturing, caring, and dedicated to his patients. If I could follow him to every state he travels to I would. He is an incredible and wonderful Doctor. Love dr. Harrison with all my heart and soul. He saved my life and I am so grateful to have had him as my oncologist. ????????
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harrison accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harrison frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Anemia, and Lymphosarcoma.
Dr. Harrison's office is located at 830 Washington St, Watertown, NY 13601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harrison speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Harrison has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Uconn John Dempsey Hospital