Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lebowitz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz, MD is a nephrology specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Lebowitz completed a residency at U Pittsburgh Med Ctr. He currently practices at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lebowitz is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- U Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1998
- U Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1996
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Nephrology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lebowitz?
I have been a patient of Dr. Lebowitz for many years and have nothing but good things to say. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable he is kind, compassionate and understanding. I’m not an easy patient but he understands me me and makes me very comfortable. I highly recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lebowitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lebowitz frequently treats Renal Osteodystrophy, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Kidney Transplant Evaluation.
Dr. Lebowitz's office is located at 1 Robert Wood Johnson Pl # 12097, New Brunswick, NJ 08901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lebowitz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital