Dr. Liss has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jonathan Liss, MD is a neurology specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Liss completed a residency at University Of California At San Diego. He currently practices at Johnathan Liss, MD and is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Liss is board certified in Neurology.
- University Of California At San Diego, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Mercy Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Ohio State University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- The Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johnathan Liss, MD
North Lake7196 North Lake Dr Ste A, Columbus, GA 31909 Existing Patients: (706) 327-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liss?
We have only been to Dr. Liss for 2 visits so far, but my Uncle has been diagnosed with early Alzheimers. Dr. Liss seems to be highly knowledgeable, and we feel very comfortable with his treatment plan. I would definitely recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jonathan Liss, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Liss' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Liss accepts your insurance.
Dr. Liss frequently treats Difficulty With Walking, Gait Abnormality, and Alzheimer's Disease.
Dr. Liss' office is located at 7196 North Lake Dr Ste A, Columbus, GA 31909. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Liss speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown
- St. Francis - Emory Healthcare