Dr. Jonathan Goldstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldstein's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jonathan Goldstein, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Brightwaters, NY. Dr. Goldstein completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Madonna Perinatal Services and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldstein is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- NYU Med Ctr-NYU, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Cornell University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldstein?
The staff was very helpful and reassuring. Dr. Goldstein was very pleasant when we met but I was out cold for the actual colonoscopy. It took me 3 to 4 hours to totally wake up from the anesthetic but after that I was fine. It would be nice if the doctor or his staff followed up with a telephone call after the colonoscopy as the only information I got was through my wife who picked me up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldstein frequently treats High Risk Pregnancy, Fetal Cardiac Monitoring, and Breech Position.
Dr. Goldstein's office is located at 402 Potter Blvd, Brightwaters, NY 11718. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldstein speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Goldstein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
- South Shore University Hospital
Madonna Perinatal Services
Cohen Children's Northwell Health Physician Partners Pediatric Specialty Care Center at Bay Shore
Cohen Children's Northwell Health Physician Partners Pediatric Specialty Care Center at Bay Shore376 E Main St Ste 202, Bay Shore, NY 11706