Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients may call (985) 635-4285 to make an appointment.
Dr. Jonathan Sorrel, MD
Dr. Jonathan Sorrel, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Mandeville, LA. Dr. Sorrel completed a residency at University Of Mississippi Medical Center. He currently practices at South Louisiana ENT & Facial Plastics and is affiliated with Saint Tammany Parish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sorrel is board certified in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2018
- La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, Medical School — 2013
- La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans|Louisiana State Univ. School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2013
- Louisiana State Univ. School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2013
- Louisiana State University, Undergraduate School — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sorrel?
Dr. Sorrel is an excellent doctor who takes his time with his patients, explains everything and answers all of your questions. He makes you feel confident in his abilities to take care of you. He is highly recommended!
- Saint Tammany Parish Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Jonathan Sorrel, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Sorrel's profile.
Dr. Sorrel frequently treats the following conditions: Chronic Sinusitis, Sinusitis, and Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Sorrel's office is located at 1420 N. Causeway Blvd, Mandeville, LA 70471. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Sorrel provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Jonathan Sorrel, MD is affiliated with Saint Tammany Parish Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Jonathan Sorrel, MD holds board certifications in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Sorrel has over 9 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Jonathan Sorrel, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.