Dr. Johnathan Burress, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burress' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Johnathan Burress, DO is a cardiology specialist in Bristol, TN. Dr. Burress completed a residency at VAMC/JCMC/BRMC/HVMC. He currently practices at Balladhealth CVA Heart Institute and is affiliated with Bristol Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burress?
- East Tennessee State University, Fellowship Hospital
- VAMC/JCMC/BRMC/HVMC, Residency Hospital — 2004
- WVU Ruby Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Balladhealth CVA Heart Institute
Balladhealth CVA Heart Institute1 Medical Park Blvd Ste 458w, Bristol, TN 37620 Existing Patients: (423) 844-4975
Wellmont CVA Heart Institute
Wellmont Cardiology Services271 Medical Park Blvd, Bristol, TN 37620 Existing Patients: (423) 274-8600
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burress accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burress frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Burress' office is located at 1 Medical Park Blvd Ste 458w, Bristol, TN 37620. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burress has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center