Dr. Bravman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jonathan Bravman, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Boulder, CO. Dr. Bravman completed a residency at University Of Colorado. He currently practices at Colorado Medicine Orthopedics and is affiliated with Foothills Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bravman is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School Program, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Colorado, Residency Hospital
- University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 2005
- University of Vermont, Undergraduate School
- European Travelling Fellowship, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Colorado Medicine Orthopedics
CU Sports Medicine and Performance Center2150 Stadium Dr Fl 2, Boulder, CO 80309 Existing Patients: (303) 315-9900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bravman?
Dr. Bravman recently helped remove hardware on my clavicle from a mountain biking accident just over a year ago. He also worked to resolve pain and stiffness I’d been experiencing in my rotator cuff and shoulder. At every point of contact, Dr. Bravman and his team have been above and beyond. They spent all the time necessary to diagnose my condition, recommend a course of action, explain the risks and what to expect from surgery through recovery. Six weeks out from surgery, I’m in better shape than I might have imagined. Can’t recommend Dr. Bravman highly enough!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jonathan Bravman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bravman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bravman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bravman frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Rotator Cuff Surgery, and Joint Pain.
Dr. Bravman's office is located at 2150 Stadium Dr Fl 2, Boulder, CO 80309. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Foothills Hospital
- UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion - Anschutz Medical Campus