Dr. Jonas Matzon, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. Dr. Matzon completed a residency at Orthopaedic Surgery, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Rothman Institute Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Jefferson Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Matzon is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Rothman Institute Orthopaedics
Rothman Institute - Egg Harbor Township2500 English Creek Ave Ste 1300, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 (267) 339-3500
- Hand Surgery, Curtis National Hand Center, Union Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital
- University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, Medical School
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matzon?
My thumb was killing me and I didn’t know why, I got a virtual visit from him and he knew exactly what it was...I seen him on Monday and he gave me a shot and it is starting to feel a little bit better already..he was very nice and knew what he was doing I would highly recommend him to all!!!!
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital—Jefferson Health