Dr. Jonas Johnson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jonas Johnson, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. He currently practices at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and is affiliated with UPMC Presbyterian. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1973
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1972
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Dysphagia, ENT Cancer, and Oral Cancer.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 203 Lothrop St Ste 300, Pittsburgh, PA 15213. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UPMC Presbyterian