Dr. Stahlman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jon Stahlman, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Stahlman completed a residency at Children's Hospital Boston-Harvard Medical School. He currently practices at Allergy and Asthma Center and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stahlman is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Children's Hospital Boston-Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Children's Hospital Boston-Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Emory University, Medical School — 1993
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Allergy and Asthma Center
Allergy and Asthma Center565 Old Norcross Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 Existing Patients: (770) 995-5131
Allergy and Asthma Center LLC1755 Parker Rd Se Ste A120, Conyers, GA 30094 Existing Patients: (770) 922-5696
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stahlman?
I have lived in Atlanta for over 40 years and visited many Doctors for many reasons. Dr Stahlman is my all time favorite Dr. he is kind, thoughtful, empathetic, and he listens to you. I highly recommend him if you suffer from allergies! Lynne Y Franks Lawrenceville'
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stahlman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stahlman frequently treats Animal Allergies, Allergic Rhinitis, and Pollen Allergy.
Dr. Stahlman's office is located at 565 Old Norcross Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett
- Piedmont Newton Hospital
- Piedmont Rockdale Hospital