Dr. Uggen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jon Uggen, DO is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Uggen completed a residency at Michigan State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine. He currently practices at Physicians Clinic Healthwest and is affiliated with Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Anderson Orthpaedic Research Institue-Adult Reconstruction, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Michigan State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Michigan State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Semester At Sea Global Study Abroad, Other Education — 2003
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Physicians Clinic Healthwest
Physicians Clinic Healthwest16120 W Dodge Rd, Omaha, NE 68118 Existing Patients: (402) 354-0707
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Uggen?
First visit. Very thorough. Caring and considerate. Developed detailed care plan. Very impressed
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jon Uggen, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Uggen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Uggen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Uggen frequently treats Knee & Lower Limb Surgery.
Dr. Uggen's office is located at 16120 W Dodge Rd, Omaha, NE 68118. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist Hospital
- Nebraska Spine Hospital
- Orthonebraska Hospital