Call (281) 317-4076 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. John Yu, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pearland, TX. Dr. Yu completed a residency at University Of Toronto Canada. He currently practices at John Yu, MD and is affiliated with Hca Houston Healthcare Pearland. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Yu is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- StanFord University - McGill University, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Toronto Canada, Residency Hospital
- McMaster University, Internship Hospital
- University Of Toronto Canada, Medical School
- University of Toronto, Faculty of Arts and Science, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine, University of Texas H.S.C. at Houston, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, French, Mandarin, Spanish, Vietnamese
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yu?
Professional, knowledgeable, polite and caring beyond the norm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Yu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yu frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Palpitations, and Congenital Heart Defects.
Dr. Yu's office is located at 1930 Country Place Pkwy, Pearland, TX 77584. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yu speaks Spanish, Vietnamese, and Chinese, Mandarin. View profile to see all.
Dr. Yu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Hca Houston Healthcare Pearland
- HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital