Dr. John Brown, MD is a oncology specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Brown completed a residency at University Of Washington. He currently practices at Gynecologic Oncology Associates and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Gynecologic Oncology Associates
Gynecologic Oncology Associates351 Hospital Rd Ste 507, Newport Beach, CA 92663 (949) 642-1361
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of California-Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Optima Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
Ovarian Cancer Stage-3A Dr Brown, my oncology surgeon is the most caring doctor with the best bedside manner. Explains precisely prior to surgery ‘best case/worst case’ scenario, so I was fully aware of what to expect- no surprises. He remains calm and gentle- gives you all the time needed to process information- treats you in a manner that you’re the most important case of the day, while putting your mind at ease. I knew I was in good hands and had the best treatment at Hoag Newport too! Followup visits just as attentive 4 years after surgery. The most thorough doctor. I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr Brown.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center- Laguna Hills
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center