Dr. Brown has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Brown, MD is a oncology specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Brown completed a residency at University Of Washington. He currently practices at Gynecologic Oncology Associates and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of California-Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Optima Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gynecologic Oncology Associates
Gynecologic Oncology Associates351 Hospital Rd Ste 507, Newport Beach, CA 92663 Existing Patients: (949) 642-1361
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
Dr. Brown did my surgery for ovarian cancer in 1999. He is skilled, compassionate and a wonderful doctor. He is the one you want.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Brown, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brown's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brown frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 351 Hospital Rd Ste 507, Newport Beach, CA 92663. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Saddleback Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center