Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. John Tanksley, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Olathe, KS. Dr. Tanksley completed a residency at U Miss. He currently practices at Johnson County Orthopedics and Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Salina Regional Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tanksley is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Scottish Rite Hosp Chldn, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- U Miss, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Miss, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johnson County Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
Johnson County Orthopedics20920 W 151st St Ste 100, Olathe, KS 66061 Existing Patients: (913) 782-1148
Salina Regional Health Center Inc.400 S Santa Fe Ave, Salina, KS 67401 Existing Patients: (785) 452-7366
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tanksley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tanksley frequently treats Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip), Hip Fracture, and Musculoskeletal Function Test.
Dr. Tanksley's office is located at 20920 W 151st St Ste 100, Olathe, KS 66061. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tanksley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Salina Regional Health Center