Dr. John Mandeville, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mandeville's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Mandeville, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in East Weymouth, MA. Dr. Mandeville completed a residency at Jules Stein Eye Inst/UCLA. He currently practices at EYE HEALTH SERVICES and is affiliated with South Shore Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mandeville is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Jules Stein Eye Inst/UCLA, Residency Hospital — 2001
- UCLA/San Fernando Valley, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eye Health Services
Eye Health Services97 Libbey Industrial Pkwy Ste 100, East Weymouth, MA 02189 Existing Patients: (781) 331-3300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mandeville?
Dr Mandeville performed my upper eyelid surgery to reduce wrinkles. I loved him from the first appt. His expertise and kindness are remarkable. All of the staff at Eye Health Services are professional and accommodating. I am thrilled with the results of my surgery - it took at least a decade away from my eyes. I give Dr Mandeville my highest recommendation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mandeville accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mandeville frequently treats Eyelid Disorders, Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis), and Entropion.
Dr. Mandeville's office is located at 97 Libbey Industrial Pkwy Ste 100, East Weymouth, MA 02189. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mandeville has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- South Shore Hospital