Dr. Hamm has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Hamm, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Hamm completed a residency at University Of Louisville. He currently practices at Norton Healthcare Pavilion and is affiliated with Clark Memorial Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hamm is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Louisville, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Louisville, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University Of Louisville, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Advantage Care Network (ACN)
- Alliance Health Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Center Care
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commission for Children with Special Needs
- Coventry Health Care
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hospice & Palliative Care Services,Inc.
- Indiana Health Network
- Kentucky Racing Health and Welfare
- National Preferred Provider Network
- National Provider Network
- Owensboro Community Health Network
- Passport Health Plan
- Sagamore Health Network
- Southern Indiana Health Organization (SIHO)
- United Teacher Associates Insurance Company
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hamm?
Dr Hamm has been my doctor for 17 years. I am only seeing him now because of my low immune system and getting IVIG. HE saw me through 2 rounds of chemo for non Hodgkin's lymphoma . We was caring compassionate and was straight with me on my prognosis which I appreciated . I feel fortunate that I have Dr Hamm as a doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Hamm, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hamm's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hamm accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hamm frequently treats Pancreatic Cancer, Breast Diseases, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Hamm's office is located at 315 E Broadway, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Clark Memorial Health
- Norton Hospital