Dr. John Foust, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Foust's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Foust, MD is a hematology specialist in Sevierville, TN. Dr. Foust completed a residency at U Tenn. and is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Foust is board certified in Hematology.
- U Tenn, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- U Tenn, Residency Hospital — 1988
- U Tenn, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Foust?
Dr Foust has been caring for my father for several years and I trust his judgement and believe he is one of the reasons my father is still alive. He truly cares.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Foust accepts your insurance.
Dr. Foust frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Leukocytosis.
Dr. Foust's office is located at 1130 Middle Creek Rd, Sevierville, TN 37862. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Foust has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center Of Oak Ridge
- Roane Medical Center