Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Swartz accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Swartz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Joplin, MO. Dr. Swartz completed a residency at Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center. He currently practices at Freeman Heart/Vascular Inst and is affiliated with Freeman Hospital West. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Swartz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Freeman Heart/Vascular Inst
Freeman Heart/Vascular Inst1102 W 32nd St Ste 300, Joplin, MO 64804 Existing Patients: (417) 347-5000
Miami Physician's Clinic
Miami Foot and Ankle Clinic30 B St SW, Miami, OK 74354 Existing Patients: (918) 542-2273
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swartz?
Dr. Swartz is very personable, he takes time with you, and explain procedures.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Swartz frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Swartz's office is located at 1102 W 32nd St Ste 300, Joplin, MO 64804. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Swartz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Freeman Hospital West