Dr. John Zakaib, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zakaib's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Zakaib, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Zakaib completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at Abbott Northwestern Hospital Ed and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zakaib is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zakaib?
My first and thus far only interaction with Dr.Zakaib—also my first ever virtual visit. I moved from Rochester a few years ago and was a bit apprehensive about yet another new physician. Dr.Zakaib has some of the best “bedside” manners I have experienced in my many years as both a patient (and patient advocate) and at that, virtually. He was very interactive, engaging and of course knowledgeable. Most importantly, he put me at ease by explaining my medical condition and giving me confidence fort the next step
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zakaib accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zakaib frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Zakaib's office is located at 920 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zakaib has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital