Dr. John Williamson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Williamson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Williamson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Reno, NV. Dr. Williamson completed a residency at U Utah Hosps. He currently practices at Renown Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Renown Regional Medical Center. Dr. Williamson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Utah Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- U Utah Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1976
- U Utah Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Stanford School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Renown Regional Medical Center1155 Mill St, Reno, NV 89502 Existing Patients: (775) 982-4270
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Williamson?
dr. williamson is a doctor, after REALLY listening to you, thinks ahead and covers all the bases.....this man is what a doctor SHOULD BE and REALLY is....plus, cares about his patients!....what a concept....some of the new doctors should take lessons from him....
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Williamson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Williamson frequently treats Coronary Angiogram, Chest Pain Evaluation, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Williamson's office is located at 1155 Mill St, Reno, NV 89502. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Williamson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center