Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. John Sullivan, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Worcester, MA. He currently practices at Central Mass Allergy/Asthma Cr and is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center - Memorial Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Sullivan is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University Va Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sullivan?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. John Sullivan, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Sullivan's profile.
Dr. Sullivan frequently treats the following conditions: Acute Rhinitis, Acute Sinusitis, and Allergic Asthma. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Sullivan's office is located at 100 Mlk Jr Blvd Ste 2, Worcester, MA 01608. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. John Sullivan, MD is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center - Memorial Campus.
Yes, Dr. John Sullivan, MD holds board certifications in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
Dr. Sullivan has over 44 years of healthcare experience.
- UMass Memorial Medical Center - Memorial Campus
Central Mass Allergy/Asthma Cr
Central Mass Allergy & Asthma Care100 Mlk Jr Blvd Ste 2, Worcester, MA 01608 (508) 757-1589