Dr. John Sullivan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sullivan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Sullivan, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Sullivan completed a residency at University Va Med Center. He currently practices at Central Mass Allergy/Asthma Cr and is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center - Memorial Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sullivan is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University Va Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University Va Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sullivan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sullivan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sullivan frequently treats Acute Rhinitis, Acute Sinusitis, and Allergic Asthma.
Dr. Sullivan's office is located at 100 Mlk Jr Blvd Ste 2, Worcester, MA 01608. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sullivan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UMass Memorial Medical Center - Memorial Campus
Central Mass Allergy/Asthma Cr
Central Mass Allergy & Asthma Care100 Mlk Jr Blvd Ste 2, Worcester, MA 01608 (508) 757-1589