Dr. John Parker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Parker, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Parker completed a residency at Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital. He currently practices at John S Parker MD and is affiliated with UAB Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Parker is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Johns Hopkins, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- U Ala Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1986
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- VIVA Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
John S Parker MD
Parker Cornea700 18th St S Ste 503, Birmingham, AL 35233 Existing Patients: (205) 933-1077
Michael A Callahan MD & Associates PC700 18th St S Ste 711, Birmingham, AL 35233 Existing Patients: (205) 933-1077
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parker?
Good explanations. Kept looking for causes when another MD Dismissed me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parker frequently treats Corneal Diseases, Cornea Surgery, and Cornea Transplant.
Dr. Parker's office is located at 700 18th St S Ste 503, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UAB Hospital