Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (856) 283-2215, and for other questions, call (856) 757-3840.
Dr. John Radomski, MD is a general surgery specialist in Camden, NJ. Dr. Radomski completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson U. He currently practices at Virtua Center for Organ Transplantation and is affiliated with Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Radomski is board certified in General Surgery.
- Thomas Jefferson U, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Thomas Jefferson U, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1981
- St Josephs University, Undergraduate School — 1977
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Radomski?
Excellent surgeon. Cares deeply about his patients. Answers any and all questions thoroughly. Very trustworthy. Superior knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Radomski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Radomski's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Radomski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Radomski frequently treats Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy, Hyperparathyroidism, and Abdominal Organ Transplant.
Dr. Radomski's office is located at 1601 Haddon Ave, Camden, NJ 08103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Radomski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital