Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. John Lurain, MD is a oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Lurain completed a residency at Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC. and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 333 E Superior St Ste 420, Chicago, IL 60611 Existing Patients: (312) 943-0282
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lurain?
I was Dr. Lurain’s patient for 12 years. I survived cancer through his care and his wonderful staff. I would highly recommend Doctor Lurain to family and friends. As of January 2020, this amazing Doctor retired and is greatly missed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lurain has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lurain frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Lurain's office is located at 333 E Superior St Ste 420, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital