Dr. John Leuenberger, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Leuenberger's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Leuenberger, DO is a family medicine specialist in Bangor, ME. Dr. Leuenberger completed a residency at Eastern Maine Medical Center. He currently practices at Center For Family Medicine-EMMC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Leuenberger is board certified in Family Practice.
- Eastern Maine Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Wilson Meml Regl Med Ctr Upstate Med Univ, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center For Family Medicine-EMMC
Center For Family Medicine-EMMC895 Union St Ste 12, Bangor, ME 04401 Existing Patients: (207) 973-7979
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leuenberger?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Leuenberger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leuenberger frequently treats Vitamin B Deficiency, Overweight, and Obesity.
Dr. Leuenberger's office is located at 895 Union St Ste 12, Bangor, ME 04401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Leuenberger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.