Dr. John Gregory, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gregory's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Gregory, MD is a general surgery specialist in Billings, MT. Dr. Gregory completed a residency at University Oreg. He currently practices at Billings Clinic Wellness Center and is affiliated with Billings Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gregory is board certified in General Surgery.
- Anderson Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- University Oreg, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Highland Alameda Co Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Presby Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Colorado At Denver, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Billings Clinic Wellness Center
Billings Clinic Wellness Center801 N 29th St, Billings, MT 59101 Existing Patients: (406) 238-2500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gregory?
Very compassionate Doctor Literally trust him with my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gregory accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gregory frequently treats Gallbladder Removal, Appendectomy, Laparoscopic, and Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic.
Dr. Gregory's office is located at 801 N 29th St, Billings, MT 59101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gregory has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Billings Clinic