Dr. Coleman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Coleman, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Coleman completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at Piedmont Ear, Nose, Throat & Related Allergy, PC. and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coleman is board certified in Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery.
- American Academy Of Otolaryngic Allergy, Fellowship Hospital
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Fellowship Hospital
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Fellowship Hospital
- The American Board of Otolaryngology, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of California Davis, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Emory University, Medical School — 1993
- Davidson, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Ear, Nose, Throat & Related Allergy, PC.
Piedmont Ear, Nose, Throat & Related Allergy, PC.1720 Peachtree St Nw Ste 200, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 351-5045
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coleman?
This was the first time I saw Dr. Coleman and I was extremely impressed by his bedside manner, cleanliness of his office, and kindness of the staff. I came into his office not knowing how sick I really was and he took the time to listen to all of my concerns and symptoms. After a thorough exam, he addressed and explained my issues and helped me understand each aspect of my treatment plan. I would highly recommend him and will definitely return in the future. This was one of the best experiences I have had in a doctors office!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Coleman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Coleman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coleman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Coleman frequently treats Earwax Buildup, Postnasal Drip, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Coleman's office is located at 1720 Peachtree St Nw Ste 200, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Hospital