Dr. John Chauvin, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Chauvin completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Baptist Health of Northeast Florida and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Chauvin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Baptist Health of Northeast Florida820 Prudential Dr Ste 304, Jacksonville, FL 32207 Existing Patients: (904) 202-3860
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals, Madison, WI, Internship Hospital
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chauvin?
Dr. Chauvin is a caring, knowledgable and experienced doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. He treated me for years as a primary care physician and when I became sick he ran thorough testing to determine how I should be treated. Dr. Chauvin would not give up.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
- Tristar Summit Medical Center