Dr. Brouillette has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Brouillette, MD is a nephrology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Brouillette completed a residency at Baptist Health System. He currently practices at Drs Renneker and Mccutchen and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brouillette is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Alabama, Internship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Baptist Health System, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Alabama Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brouillette?
This is the most competent, compassionate, doctor we have ever had. He has completely turned my husband's life around from chronic kidney stones, kidneys that almost shut down, now to restored levels of kidney function. We would recommend him to anyone. He is interested in every aspect of the patient's health and can spot potential problems before they do harm. We are so thankful for him and his help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Brouillette, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brouillette's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brouillette accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brouillette frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Brouillette's office is located at 817 Princeton Ave SW Ste 206, Birmingham, AL 35211. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center
- Medical West Main Campus
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Medical Center
- St. Vincent's Birmingham