Dr. Allen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Allen, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Bend, OR. Dr. Allen completed a residency at University Of Texas San Antonio Medical Program. He currently practices at BMC - Summit Medical Group and is affiliated with St. Charles Bend. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Allen is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Texas San Antonio Medical Program, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University Of Texas San Antonio Medical Program, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Medical School — 1990
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
BMC - Summit Medical Group
BMC - Summit Medical Group1501 NE Medical Center Dr, Bend, OR 97701 Existing Patients: (541) 382-2811
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Allen?
Thorough, compassionate and cares about his clients. Will help in seeking diagnosis but is also honest about what needs to happen for best results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Allen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Allen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Allen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Allen frequently treats Limb Cramp, Osteopenia, and Diarrhea.
Dr. Allen's office is located at 1501 NE Medical Center Dr, Bend, OR 97701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Allen speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Charles Bend