Dr. John Perry, MD is a general surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Perry completed a residency at University Of Mississippi Medical Center. He currently practices at Preferred Vascular Services and is affiliated with Cartersville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Perry is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Furman University, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Perry?
I visited Dr. Perry's office for a procedure on my veins in both legs. I found both Dr. Perry and his staff to be professional and courteous. They explained each step as they progressed during my procedure. I felt very comfortable with the staff, physician and medical care that I received and have referred my friends to Dr. Perry. It is nice to see a physician provide this level of care to patients.
- Cartersville Medical Center