Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Papagiannis accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Papagiannis, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Papagiannis completed a residency at St Louis Chldns/Wash U. He currently practices at Emergency Department and is affiliated with Belton Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Papagiannis is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Duke U/Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- St Louis Chldns/Wash U, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emergency Department2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64108 Existing Patients: (816) 234-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Papagiannis?
When he first came in to my hospital room when I was 15 years old, I (wrongly) thought he’d be super mean and dismiss my symptoms... turns out this doctor is an amazing man and always tries his best to help and listens. Great doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Papagiannis frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Tilt Table Testing, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Papagiannis' office is located at 2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Papagiannis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Belton Regional Medical Center
- Lafayette Regional Health Center