Dr. John Roberts, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roberts' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Roberts, MD is a general surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Roberts completed a residency at University of Washington. He currently practices at UCSF Liver Transplant Services and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of California School of Medicine - San Diego, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UCSF Liver Transplant Services
San Francisco Office505 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 353-1888
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roberts?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roberts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roberts frequently treats Intestinal and Multivisceral Transplant, Liver Transplant, and Biliary Atresia.
Dr. Roberts' office is located at 505 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roberts has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus