Dr. John Nolan, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Hamilton, NJ. Dr. Nolan completed a residency at Med College Penn. He currently practices at Mercer-Bucks Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nolan is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Mercer-Bucks Orthopaedics2501 Kuser Rd Ste 3, Hamilton, NJ 08691 Existing Patients: (609) 896-0444
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Med College Penn, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nolan?
I had knee replacement surgery with Dr. John Nolan Jr. about 2 months ago. Surgery went very well. My recovery was exceptional. Mercer Bucks Orthopaedics really took care of me during the process from initial visit to surgery and discharge approximately two (2) months after surgery. I would recommend both MBO and Dr. Nolan to anyone. Outstanding surgeon and very very friendly staff. I was treated very well by all. Thank you MBO and you, Dr. Nolan. P.S. I feel great!
- Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton
- St. Mary Medical Center