Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. John McConnell, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Arlington, VA. Dr. McConnell completed a residency at Georgetown University. He currently practices at OrthoVirginia and is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McConnell is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Georgetown University, Residency Hospital — 1984
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McConnell?
Great Dr, explains condition and very professional, office visits are always quick and easy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McConnell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. McConnell frequently treats Knee & Lower Limb Surgery.
Dr. McConnell's office is located at 1635 N George Mason Dr Ste 310, Arlington, VA 22205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McConnell speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Hospital Center