Dr. John Hennessee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hennessee's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Hennessee, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Hennessee completed a residency at Griffin Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Hennessee and Associates and is affiliated with Duncan Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hennessee is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Griffin Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hennessee and Associates
Hennessee and Associates3224 SW 119th St Ste A, Oklahoma City, OK 73170 Existing Patients: (405) 759-3880
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hennessee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hennessee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hennessee frequently treats Major Depressive Disorder, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Hennessee's office is located at 3224 SW 119th St Ste A, Oklahoma City, OK 73170. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hennessee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duncan Regional Hospital