Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. John Eggers, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Eggers completed a residency at University Of Missouri - Kansas City School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Office and is affiliated with Centerpoint Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eggers is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Cleveland Clinic Health System, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Missouri - Kansas City School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Medical School — 2007
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eggers?
Dr Eggers replaced my husband’s hip, and my knee. We both were awed at the outcome, after finally getting the work done. He is also very personable, and easy to talk to. I can’t recommend him highly enough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eggers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eggers frequently treats Hip & Pelvic Surgery.
Dr. Eggers' office is located at 2790 Clay Edwards Dr # DR600, Kansas City, MO 64116. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
Office2790 Clay Edwards Dr # DR600, Kansas City, MO 64116 (816) 561-3003