Dr. John Ord, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Ord completed a residency at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with The Medical Center of Aurora. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Russian, Spanish, English
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Colorado Access
- Coventry Health Care
- Dental Network of America
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Midlands Choice
- Prime Health Services
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ord?
Dr. Ord has been my cardiologist for 16 years now after I had a freakish heart attack at the age of 43, don't drink, don't smoke and I am not over weight and I exercise everyday. He literally Saved my life. His staff is kind, caring,hard working and attentive. I would highly recommend Dr.Ord.
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center