Dr. Schrader has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Schrader, MD is a cardiology specialist in Enid, OK. Dr. Schrader completed a residency at Creighton University School Of Med. He currently practices at Edward L. Barns, MD and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schrader is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Creighton University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Creighton University, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schrader?
This Man saved my life! I will always be grateful and thankful to Dr. Schrader
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Schrader, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schrader's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schrader accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schrader frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Congenital Cardiac Conditions.
Dr. Schrader's office is located at 3201 N Van Buren St Ste 500, Enid, OK 73703. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center
Edward L. Barns, MD
Edward L. Barns, MD3201 N Van Buren St Ste 500, Enid, OK 73703 (580) 616-5500