Dr. Khalifa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Khalifa, MD is a family medicine specialist in Exton, PA. Dr. Khalifa completed a residency at Crozer Keystone Family Practice Residency. He currently practices at Gateway Medical Associates and is affiliated with Chester County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Khalifa is board certified in Family Practice.
- Crozer Keystone Family Practice Residency, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Ross University, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gateway Medical Associates
Village Family Health Center93 W Devon Dr Ste 100, Exton, PA 19341 Existing Patients: (610) 321-0200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khalifa?
Great bedside manner Thorough in diagnosing issue
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Khalifa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khalifa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khalifa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khalifa frequently treats Immunization Administration, Overweight, and Obesity.
Dr. Khalifa's office is located at 93 W Devon Dr Ste 100, Exton, PA 19341. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khalifa speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chester County Hospital
- Paoli Hospital