Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Julian accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Julian, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Julian completed a residency at Mass Gen Hospital. He currently practices at MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham. Dr. Julian is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Mass Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
Massachusetts General Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 573-3957
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Julian?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Julian frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Schizophrenia, and Autism.
Dr. Julian's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Julian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth
- Beverly Hospital
- Marlborough Hospital
- Milford Regional Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital