Dr. Moore has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Moore, MD is a cardiology specialist in Grand Junction, CO. Dr. Moore completed a residency at In University School Of Med. He currently practices at Western Slope Cardiology and is affiliated with Columbus Regional Health - Columbus Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moore is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- In University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Health Center of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Western Slope Cardiology
Western Slope Cardiology PC2643 Patterson Rd Ste 605, Grand Junction, CO 81506 Existing Patients: (970) 244-2482
- 2 360 W Park Dr, Grand Junction, CO 81505 Existing Patients: (970) 244-2482
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moore?
Found Dr Moore to be thorough and thoughtful in diagnosis, making recommendations, and follow up. Found him to be personable, understanding and easy to talk to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Moore, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moore's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moore accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moore frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Moore's office is located at 2643 Patterson Rd Ste 605, Grand Junction, CO 81506. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Columbus Regional Health - Columbus Regional Hospital
- Franciscan Health Indianapolis
- Franciscan Health Mooresville
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
- Major Hospital