Dr. Zebrun has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Zebrun, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Northampton, MA. Dr. Zebrun completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Achieve Tms Centers East PC and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Zebrun is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Conn Institute Living, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University MD Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1989
- Southern Methodist University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Network Health
- Northeast Health Direct
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Achieve Tms Centers East PC47 Pleasant St Ste 1-Nw, Northampton, MA 01060 Existing Patients: (413) 230-3541
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zebrun?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zebrun accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zebrun frequently treats Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Zebrun's office is located at 47 Pleasant St Ste 1-Nw, Northampton, MA 01060. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Medical Center
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital