Dr. John Sortino, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sortino's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Sortino, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Fort Rucker, AL. Dr. Sortino completed a residency at Beekman Downtown Hosp. He currently practices at Lyster Army Health Clinic and is affiliated with Broward Health North. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Beekman Downtown Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Beekman Downtown Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Facolta Di Medicina E Chirurgia I, Medical School — 1987
- Maryville College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lyster Army Health Clinic301 Andrews Ave, Fort Rucker, AL 36362 Existing Patients: (561) 391-8343
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sortino?
very thorough honest the best
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sortino accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sortino frequently treats Insomnia, Testicular Dysfunction, and Hypogonadism.
Dr. Sortino's office is located at 301 Andrews Ave, Fort Rucker, AL 36362. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sortino speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sortino has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Broward Health North